Marketing & Communication Specialist
Marketing & Communications Specialist
You will be responsible for managing external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop effective communication strategies
- Manage social media outreach
- Manage internal communications – (Including; email consistency, advertising banners, use of third party information)
- Draft content for mass media in Malaysia and Singapore
- Create quarterly company newsletter
- Liaise with media and handle requests for products, interviews, statements
- Organise initiatives and plan events
- Keep company presentations relevant and fresh for Sales team use
- Support sales team with market research
- Ensure company database is optimised
- Oversee the Intern with their marketing activities
Besides your duties and responsibilities, you will be involved in the day-to-day operations of a small company, which consist of receiving clients in our showroom, answering phone calls and generally helping all team members wherever needed.
Key requirements are:
- The ability to work independently, but as an effective member of the team
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive tasks
- Creative flair with a keen interest in design
- Flexible, reliable and hard working
- Experience with various social media platforms
Your role will be part time on a freelance basis. Day and hours to be discussed with Gerrardine Loggere. You will be required to work additional hours when events are taking place.
Tatum is a growing company with a small team of 7 very energetic and ambitious colleagues in the KL office, a further 3 in the Singapore office. We offer a creative working environment in a challenging but exciting industry.
See www.tatumcompany.com for further company information.